Global Delivery Solutions...
Network telex Group a global leader in secure message services have developed a simple, modern and secure way to transmit telegram messages that retain full legal document status.From instant desktop to personal delivery without the need for local Post Office visits or complicated telephone booking systems.
A telegram is also known as a Cable or a "legal e-letter" and has been a trusted and reliable notification tool for over 100 years.
Network telex operates its own dedicated global network, with dedicated teams of staff that also partnership with many of the world’s largest telecom carriers and Post Office departments for complete instant global coverage.
Communication between your Company and the service is fully email / I.P based, enabling the sending of a normal email to be transferred to the message switch and onwards to Country or City of destination via its global routing platforms.
Message security is paramount, with instant notification of a SENT auto-response that then includes a unique tracking and reference number for every message transmitted and a copy of the accepted and transmitted message to be retained as may be required.
Network Telex Tracing Department (NTTD) is connected to over 100 Million Database records worldwide ensuring tracing, tracking, confirmation and guaranteed results. Databases are updated daily by a specialized team to ensure clients have the latest information on demand.
E-trace, is a unique customer access platform, that receives the trace data and automatically returns the requested report - including latest residential address, employment address, cell (mobile) phone and all landline recorded data back to our clients.
Network telex carries e-telegram secure messages such as H.R (Human Resource) Departments, Financial institutions and is often bestowed with the important role played in delivering notices and Congratulatory messages that include Kings, Queens, Ministries and Ruling parties across the world.
E-telegram benefits include:
- Greatly reduced costs.
- No new software or hardware required by the sender.
- Instant new user connection.
- Signature and contact number collected from the receiver (where applicable).
- Unique message number generation for security and tracking of each message worldwide.
- Fully automated service available 24 x 7 x 365.
- Dedicated message handling switches in secure environment.
- Service can be used to also transmit Telex, Fax and SMS messages.
- Direct links to the world’s major Countries.
- Complete delivery solutions from Point to Point.
- Exclusively used by some of the world’s largest Organisations.
- Helpful qualified multi-lingual support staff.
- Daily reports of delivery results - automatically sent back to our clients.
- High volume delivery solutions - "Batch File" sending
- Excel document - automatic populated e-letter template conversion and distribution.
- Section 58/128 /129 Document solutions available.
- Tracing & Contact - Global address checking ,data washing, data mining ,delivery solutions.
- Contractual or "pay as you go" flexible billing platforms.
- Document Storage and secure retrieval options.
- DocEx return, for low cost return, secure and guaranteed transactions.
- Fully itemised monthly statements configured on a branch, department or regional bases as may be required
Network telex is a proud member of ADRA.
POSSIBLE WORDING OF E-TELEGRAM MESSAGES
(TELEGRAM 1 example)
You have been absent from work since _______ (insert original date of absence). You have failed to contact the store or your Line Manager wit a reason for your absence. This is deemed to be absence without authorisation. You are required to contact ________ (insert Line Managers name) by _________ (insert date). Failure to contact the store can result in the Company proceeding with disciplinary action against you.
END OF TELEGRAM
(TELEGRAM 2 example)
You have been absent from work since _________ (insert original date of absence). A telegram dated ________ (insert original date of first telegram) was sent to you notifying you that the Company could take disciplinary action against you based on your absence which has not been authorised.
Please attend an enquiry on ________ (date) at _________ (time). The enquiry will be held in the________ (venue) at ________ (store).
The allegation is:
INSERT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ALLEGATIONS IN THE TELEGRAM
(Gross) misconduct in that on date (date):
- You were absent from work on (date) without authorisation and without a valid excuse; or
- You were absent from work on (date), and failed to report to your line manager, which made it impossible for your manager to make alternative plans for the duration of your absence.
A copy of the notice of Enquiry with all rights contained within can be picked up from __________ (insert managers name). Failure to attend the enquiry will result in the process continuing in your absence.
END OF TELEGRAM
global delivery solutions...
Network telex offers local delivery across South Africa and within many of the surrounding Countries.
Our strategically placed hubs ensure a swift and efficient coverage without address limitations.